Monday, August 17, 2009
Almost a Year Already
Sorry it has been so long since I have posted updated pictures. This summer has flown by, and it doesn't seem possible that Hudson will be 1 year old in a couple of weeks. He's learning so much, so fast it's crazy. He will give you a five now, throw his arms up in the air for "so big" when you ask him how big he is, and he'll say hi to just about anyone he comes across. But of course, he still won't say mama! I try not to take it personally because the huge grin and squeal when I pick him up from the sitter's is enough for me! He is still a little outdoorsman and pretty much out of control. We went over to a friend's house Friday night, and Hudson and I had to leave early because I couldn't keep him out of their decorative fish pond. He climbed up their landscaping rocks and pretty much tried to dive into the pond headfirst to grab the fish. He was soaked! I have posted some picture below of our visit with the Clydesdales at Strassenfest, and also of him "helping" Daddy wash his truck over the weekend. Here is a link to the professional pictures from his 1 year photo session. Obviously, these are much better! http://photographybylacey.blogspot.com/2009/08/hudson.html
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment