Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Fall

As the weather turns colder, I am not looking forward to the months ahead at all. Hudson is such an outdoors kid that I'm not sure how we're going to keep him inside during the winter. He will walk up to me, grab my finger, and walk me to the door and point to let me know he wants to go outside and play. When he wants to go out and it's raining or too cold, he'll sit in front of our patio doors and cry with his head against the glass. Nothing inside will do, he wants to be outside. And once he gets outside, he doesn't need any toys to play with. He's happy just running in the grass, or playing in the rocks in our driveway. Since this weekend was so nice, we were outside a lot, and I have posted a few pictures below of him enjoying the weather.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers