Friday, April 16, 2010

Gone Fishing

I am happy to report that Hudson is finally acting like his old self again. We had to take him back in to the doctor earlier in the week, and he ended up getting an antibiotic for a sinus infection, and I think that helped everything because he is back to his usual busy self. Now I am keeping my fingers crossed that he stays healthy for at least the summer. We're all tired of sleepless nights and doctor's visits.
Last night, Jesse went fishing with one of his friends, and Hudson and I met up with them after they were done so Jesse could show Hudson his catch. Hudson was amazed by the fish, and was a little hesitant to touch them until Jesse picked one up and held it with him. After that he was all about them and would walk anyone who would come with him over to the fish and point them out. He was standing there looking at them when one of the fish started flopping around, and Hudson was taken aback at first, but then he started kicking at that fish! I guess he thought the fish wanted to play!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers